If you're looking to plan the perfect Memorial Day celebration, we've got you covered. Wow everyone with these Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs, served in a deliciously sweet KING'S HAWAIIAN® Hot Dog Bun. We loved it with deli mustard and fried onions, but feel free to have fun with your toppings.
- KING'S HAWAIIAN® Hot Dog Buns
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 slices of bacon (you may need more depending on the length of the bacon and the size of the hot dogs)
- 16 toothpicks
- KING'S HAWAIIAN® BBQ Sauce
- Deli mustard (optional)
- Fried onions (optional)
- Preheat your grill to medium-low heat.
- Wrap each hot dog with a strip of bacon and secure it at both ends with a toothpick.
- Place bacon-wrapped hot dogs on grill and brush the side facing up with KING'S HAWAIIAN® BBQ Sauce. As you rotate the hot dog to make sure all sides cook evenly, be sure to brush the rest of the hot dog with BBQ sauce.
- When the bacon looks cooked, remove hot dogs from grill.
- Place in a KING'S HAWAIIAN® Hot Dog Bun, top with deli mustard and fried onions and enjoy!