You know the best thing about the weather getting warmer? (Other than constant sunshine.) It's finally grilling season!
And if you're one of those people who likes to keeping the grilling easy, but keep the flavor delicious, then you're going to be pretty obsessed with Johnsonville's Grillers. Available in Cheddar Cheese & Bacon, Swiss Cheese & Mushroom or Original Bratwurst, the grillers give you all the yumminess of a Johnsonville sausage, but in burger form. It's the best of all worlds!
Give their Cheddar Cheese & Bacon patty a try this weekend, with this simple recipe.
- Johnsonville Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Grillers
- Burger buns
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Red onions, sliced
- Lettuce (use whichever one gives you the best crunch!)
- Bacon, cooked
- Sliced cheddar cheese (optional)
1) Make sure you've got your burger toppings ready to go for the perfect burger assembly station.
2) Pre-heat grill on medium-low and grab your Johnsonville Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Grillers.
3) Place Grillers on the grill and close the lid. Flip occasionally and grill for around 12 to 14 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
4) At this point, if you want a cheesier burger, place sliced cheddar on top near the end of grilling time. (Pro-tip: the cheese inside the Griller is pretty awesome, so try that first before adding more).
5) Pile a burger high with your Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Griller, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, more bacon and really, anything else you like on your burger. Make it your own! Serve to your guests and enjoy.
For more information on Johnsonville's Grillers or any of their other products, head over to their website. Happy grilling!