Looking for a way to sweeten up your Memorial Day BBQ? How about putting pineapples on your burger? It's totally delicious, especially on KING'S HAWAIIAN® Hamburger Buns!
- KING'S HAWAIIAN® Hamburger Buns
- 1 cup KING'S HAWAIIAN® BBQ Sauce Original Sweet Pineapple
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons BBQ rub seasoning (you can add more or less depending on your preference)
- 5 slices pineapple rounds
- Assorted burger toppings of your choice
- Preheat your grill to medium-low heat.
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, BBQ rub seasoning and KING'S HAWAIIAN® BBQ Sauce. Combine well.
- Separate meat into 5 patties and begin grilling over medium-low heat.
- Add sliced pineapples to grill and brush with KING'S HAWAIIAN® BBQ Sauce. Grill hamburgers and pineapples for 3-5 minutes (3 minutes for medium; 5 minutes for well-done)
- Remove burgers and pineapples from heat, and stack on a KING'S HAWAIIAN® Hamburger Bun with toppings of your choice. Enjoy!