When you're grilling up goodies on Memorial Day, be sure to add in these Sweet Pineapple BBQ Ribs that are made even more amazing thanks to KING'S HAWAIIAN® BBQ Sauce Original Sweet Pineapple.
- 1/4 cup KING'S HAWAIIAN® BBQ Sauce Original Sweet Pineapple
- 1/4 cup BBQ rub seasoning (add more or less depending on your preference)
- 1 full rack baby back pork ribs
- Pre-heat grill to high heat.
- Coat rack of ribs with BBQ rub seasoning
- Reduce heat on grill to low and place ribs on grill.
- Brush ribs with KING'S HAWAIIAN® BBQ Sauce.
- Grill ribs on low for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove ribs from grill, and allow them to rest for 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with a side of KING'S HAWAIIAN® BBQ Sauce and enjoy!