If you're in the mood for something chocolaty and delicious, then go make this Galaxy Milky Way Fudge. It's so easy!
- 20 Fun Size Milky Way, chopped
- ¾ cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 12 ounce package dark chocolate chips
- 1 7 ounce jar marshmallow fluff
- 2 tablespoon dark Chocolate Powder (unsweetened)
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment (or foil).
- In a large bowl combine the dark chocolate chips, chocolate powder and marshmallow fluff, set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium-high heat bring the butter, sugar, salt and heavy cream to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil an additional 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the boiling mixture to the dark chocolate chips and mix until velvety.
- Stir in most of the chopped Milky Way bars.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle remaining Milky Way pieces and mini marshmallows over the top, slightly submerging them in the fudge.
- Refrigerate 6 hours, serve and enjoy!